Trading Policy as of January, 2016
* Credit for used books is 25% of the original publisher's (cover) price; paperbacks only; also audio books (on CD).
* Example: a $7.99 book will net $2.00 in credit.
* Customer is responsible for keeping credit slips. We do not keep copies.
Series Romance is traded by Series Romance ONLY. (Silhouette, Harlequin, Lovesweet etc.)
No series before the year 2016.
We reserve the right to refuse books for trade.
We DO NOT Accept:
• Books with "My Sister's Books" stamp on the bottom
Hardbacks "Adult" books Magazines
Comic books Textbooks Audio books on Cassette
• Books must be in Good Condition and have Readable spine
No missing pages No food or drink spills on books
No dirty, moldy books No water damage or sand
• We accept up to 20 books per visit
Reading Group POLICY
When your club selects a book title, let us know and we will order several copies of that title.
If that title is available used, the price is half of the cover price.
When we order new books for your reading group, members will get a 20% discount off of the full price.
My Sister's Books